Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Look who has....



Style!!! How cute is this??? I used Amy Knepper's new kit Style found at Scrapdish. Love the "bling" photo corners too :) Doesn't everyone take a pic of their kids in sunglasses???

I'm feeling much better, but I did stay home again today with no baby. I actually slept for over 3 hours this afternoon... it was so needed. But as I predicted, Ellie is now coughing and I can tell she feels miserable. It might be a LONG night.

Oh and I also got caught up on my Chick's Life stuff. I'm officially done with January! So poking around on the internet today and reading tons of blogs, I came across this one called "Are you Eggy with it?" Their challenge is to list things that bring you joy. So here is my joy list:

1. Ellie's little smile she gives herself in the mirror.
2. Joking around with Jeff about stupid little stuff, like faking accents (so silly)
3. Shopping
4. A nice latte from starbucks on the way to work
5. Swedish Fish
6. Singing on the top of my lungs in my car when no one is looking
7. Trips to Disneyland every summer with my family (cousins, aunts, mother, etc....)
8. A glass of red wine while sitting outside at night
9. Spending time with good friends just talking about whatever.
10. Running Errands with my mom and aunt
11. Sitting at my computer either playing games or digiscrapping or reading blogs

3 comments:

Tania said...

Ohhh! Amy's kit is just too cute, and Ellie is just a doll in the shades :)

Unknown said...

I'm with you on singing in the car! I do that all the time. ;) Hope you feel better. You've been tagged! Chck out my blog for details.

Robin said...

I love your list! That is just great. :) LOVE your stylin' page too!