Monday, January 30, 2006

It's official...

I have bronchitis...ugh. But the good news is that I have antibiotics now, so life should be good again in no time LOL. While I was home today I did manage to finish my Intentions page..looky see:

I used Robin's Comfy kit... which I absolutely LOVE! I played around with the flower paper and made some little elements out of it (the flowers) I thought they turned out pretty nice. Anyway, don't be surprised if you see these papers being used again by me. Now I need to get my January in review page done. Maybe I should just post a pic of robitussin because I feel like Ellie and I have been sick the whole month..*sigh* But that's ok, February is looking up already! DH booked us a room at the Flamingo in Vegas for President's weekend!! Woo hoo. Grandma is going to watch Ellie and I'm going to live the life for a weekend!! LOL We are meeting some friends there so it should be a good time. I might even check to see if spa services are available.. listen to me.. I act like I'm a millionaire. Hardly. But I might add that I do deserve a little something :) Now if I could get Jeff to think that also.

3 comments:

Tania said...

Bronchitis! No fun!! Hope you start feeling better soon. And Vegas sounds fun! Love that Intentions page :)

mrs.S said...

Oooh, Vegaaaas!!!! Have fun, sweetz! You deserve it after all this crap with bronchitis. And man, that page looks awesome. Gorgeous kit!

Robin said...

Oh my gosh I love your page!!! Thanks for using my kit too! :) Being sick is yuck but a robitussin page would be great. I once did a page of a tissue box. :) Hope you feel better soon!