Saturday, January 21, 2006

Crabby!


Ok here is a LO I did with Ginger's new kit! It's called Love you this much and it's at SOTB Doesn't she look so crabby!!!

She is at Grandma's house for the night! Jeff and I are supposed to have date night tonight and go see a movie! I'm wanted to see Chronicles of Narnia, but who knows what we will see until we are there.

I went to my friend's babyshower today. My friend, Kelli is having a baby girl! It's her second, but they are still so much fun to buy for.

The new sketch for Rakscraps came out and I love it. I can't wait to use it. I never got around to doing last months sketch.. I need to get my act together, but to be honest, I've actually finished quite a few pages this month. I still need to get my Chick's Life stuff done as well as my vacation to Disneyworld... hmm maybe this week. I start working on Mondays again this week. I'm not too thrilled about it, but the money is good and I couldn't pass it up. It's only until the end of May and that I can handle... just mean less "me" time which is a bummer.

1 comment:

mrs.S said...

LOL!!! That face of Ellie is priceless, Audra! But she just looks too cute!

I have to get it on the challenges too. I haven't done any for such a long time and I miss the fun. =(