Thursday, January 12, 2006

Exciting news

So.. not because I don't have enough on my plate, but I actually have been chosen to be on another creative team! I was surfing around on The DigiChick when I saw that Heather Roselli was doing an application process for people to be on her creative team. I read it a few times over a couple of days and then on Monday I decided what the heck I should apply and see what happens. I filled out the first set of questions, gave links to my galleries and then what do you know she asked me to be in the second round. During this round I had to answer some more questions about her kits, what I liked/disliked and make 2 pages using 2 of her kits. The first one I did was with her "Cute Christmas Kit".. which IS very cute!!


This is Ellie with Santa on our vacation. Font is Leftovers. Then the second kit I used was "Falling Snow Kit" which was a bit more challenging since we dont' have snow here in AZ, so I came up with Ellie in her PJs:


So then I received an E-mail from Heather and she invited me to be on her team!!! Yeah!! She has great kits and I really like the colors of them. I honestly didn't think I would get picked, but I"m so glad that I did!

So now I have NO excuse not to get my gazillion scrapbook pages done! LOL Rakscraps is looking for element team members. Check it out! I have made a few pages/elements, but I am by no means ready for an element team... which is a true bummer because I just love that place! How fun would that be!!?? Maybe next time around. I need to learn how to do brushes, etc.. a little better. Though I do think that Mrs. S should definately try for it.. she makes some great kits for the mega member raks!

Homefront news.. Ellie was great today. I really think she just had the flu bug and it's on it's way out the door!! Ok I'm rambling!

4 comments:

Tania said...

Okay, first of all CONGRATS on Heather's team, she's cool huh!! Second of all, I'd only made 1 kit when I applied to be on the RAKScraps CT and it's an awesome opportunity to learn and be inspired, you can always come to me for help, etc. Finally, yes, Mrs. S and Corinne specifically, if you read this, you both should apply!! And anyone else who wants to give it a shot! Sadly, my Mega Kit days are over, but I'm staying on in the Sponsor team and the Event team.

Anonymous said...

congrats on making it into Heather's team
-Justine (aka bellbird)

mrs.S said...

Congratulations, Audra!!! Heather's stuff are awesome, and you make awesome pages, so it's a good team! Awww, you're such a sweetie to say such nice things about me. LOL! And Tania's comment too! I just love RAKScraps, and no matter what, they'd have to beat me with a stick to get out. LOL!!!

Michelle said...

I was soo happy for you when I saw this!!! Congrats girl!!!
I'm glad your little one is feeling better.
And you never know until you try!
And thanks! I loved the torn hearts too!!! :)
We had a really good ST the 1st 2.5 years for Matthew and hence the sign language. He picks it up so very quick, it's been a godsend to bridge until he could vocalize. Have a great day.