Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year's Recap


So for New Year's Eve, Jeff and I had some friends over for dinner. All together there were 8 of us. Jeff made the most wonderful Prime Rib. Jeff is an awesome cook and it was sooooo delicious! I always kid him about being Emeril. Anyway, we had a lot of fun and drank a lot of wine!!! By 12 midnight, Jeff was a goner. Even in his obnoxious drunkenness he was cute (is that a word???). I'm so glad I got to bring in the new year with some great friends.

Oh I officially converted another paper scrapper to digital. She got ditigal image pro for Christmas and now she is hooked. She even showed me how to tag all my kits in photoshop elements, which is going to take way tooo long, but I've started. I think I already mentioned that in the past post, but I have done quite a few already.. Yeah for me, I'm getting organized (Yeah right!)

Ok Resolutions:

1. Lose baby weight and then some. (going back to WW on Monday)
2. Become more organized and tidy (my office looks like a tornado hit)
3. Scrap a gazillion amount of pages!!!
4. Work out or should I say, try to exercise, which does not include typing and/or moving a controller for video games... which leads me to this thought..

You know those dance mats that you can get and the game for play station 2.. I'm so tempted to get that. I know I would look like a complete maniac/weirdo but people are actually losing weight with it. Plus how fun would that be???

Ok I digress. So those are my resolutions, I really think I'll be able to do #3. Oh ok and the others too. Here is a quick LO I did today from a sketch on Ginger's Blog. It's Jeff and I on New Year's Eve. I figure that will be my before picture. (I'll post the next one when I'm down 50lbs!!! LOL) It's actually the very first rectangle scrapbook page I've done, and to be honest the change was nice. I might even consider doing a family album that way. I'm such a rebel! :)

I'm rambling because I have a terrible cold with medicine head. Sorry.

5 comments:

Tania said...

Great layout!! Ginger's blog is gonna be great :) I know someone lost TONS of weight with a dance game, he was 18 and just joined the Army, LOL! Good

Tania said...

I meant to say Good luck on your resolutions :) (See what happens when people distract me, LOL!

Ginger Thibodeau said...

OOOOH i found your blog! Love it! Love that LO too - you guys are way too cute. Dan and I started a "eat healthy" thing getting us ready to lose our baby weight (lol - she is two). Can I add your blog to my blog links?

Ginger Thibodeau said...

Hey me again! I was reading in your profile you liked Faith Hill. Me too - I saw her on my honeymoon in Vegas - Tim came out for a song too. AMAZING show - really intimate setting and we were 3 rows back!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a good New Year's Eve!
Good for you for hooking another digigal! And more power to yah for orgainizing your kits!
You need to post your year in review at TDC - you're already ahead on the workshop and didn't know it!
We don't live too close the to Chandler Mall either - but I'm sure it's closer to us than it is to you! LOL! I know - it's his birthday, but he takes me shopping - poor guy!
Have a great day!