Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Getting better!

So things at the home front are looking up.. Ellie is looking good.. still going to the bathroom quite a bit, but not bad. They said it could last up to 10 days... UGH! But she is eating and drinking and looks good, so I'm a little less worried.

I finally think my antibiotics are kicking in! Fingers crossed.

Ok check this out.. Grey's Anatomy soundtrack! I wonder if it's any good?? I love the show.. so maybe this will be good too.. I'll have to listen to the little trial songs :) Let me know if any of you have it already and like it!

DH made me start to watch the movie "Blue Velvet". Ok he didn't make me, but it was on in the bedroom as I was going to sleep.. I only made it through half and I have to say I don't get it.. what a weird movie! He swears it's a cult classic and I dont' know why?? Maybe a cult, but by no means a classic! He has weird taste.. but I love him anyway!

Oh my good friend Tiffany is now a digital scrapper too!! She is hooked and even started uploading pics at Rakscraps! Her screen name is Ainwena! Way to go Tiffany!!

So far I'm failing in my resolutions.. (see them below) but like I said I'm doing ok with #3! But in all seriousness, I didn't go to WW because of Ellie being sick and me being sick.. good excuse??? There is always next week!

2 comments:

Ginger Thibodeau said...

I am glad she is coming around. Nothing worse than being sick.

You hooked a friend -- I will have to check out her gallery!

Unknown said...

I never understood Blue Velvet either, and I was a film major in college! I'm glad to know someone else hated it too. ;) And glad you are all starting to feel better too!