Friday, January 27, 2006

Woot & Cough & Me


So I'm so excited.. I got an email today from Amy Knepper asking me to be on her creative team! I didn't even hesitate and emailed her right back and said yes!! She has some great stuff at Scrapdish and I can't wait to get started!

I can't stop coughing. I actually sound like a sick smoker and my chest is killing me. I swear my ribs hurt so bad just from coughing and every now and then I get in such a coughing fit that I have to run to the bathroom just so I don't pee on myself! (I know a complete overshare) Seriously, that's how bad it is! Jeff went to a lacrosse game tonight and I was so excited to sit at home and get some serious scrapbooking done, but noooooo I can't stop coughing.... *gasp* I did just instant message him and told him to stop and get me so cough syrup on his way home. If any of you know how to stop it short of drugging myself with robitussin please let me know, I'm desperate.

Speaking of me, here is the LO I did manage to finish earlier for the "Chick's Life". It's so weird scrapping myself. I'm sure I could have gone on and on talking about myself, but I narrowed it down to a few sentences :) (I'm really not that vain)

(credits: Christy Lyle's Shabby Dreams Kit)

I still have to finish my intentions page.. kind of dragging my feet on that one... because I really don't know what they are. I'm not doing well with my resolutions.... the Carl's Jr. six dollar burger last night says it all. On that note, I'm off to go cough some more and maybe even get a page done!

5 comments:

Tania said...

Great layout(s...I havent' been blogging, really like that cover). I hope your cough gets better, and congrats about Amy's team :)

Robin said...

Love this page too! Woohoo about Amy's team. :) You'll have a blast working with her kits!

mrs.S said...

Wowzers, Audra!!! Congratulations on making Amy's team! She has such awesome stuff. Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are excited, Audra! I am with you on the coughing (only it hurts a whole lot when I cough - the joy of c/sections!). Try some honey, lemon and a dash of ginger in hot water and see if that helps. That's what I do.

And if I had a Carl's Jr within 100 miles of me, I wouldn't be making resolutions that didn't allow me to eat there!!! :p

Anonymous said...

great LO, Audra
- justine