Monday, January 16, 2006

I was Tagged!

Ok Ginger tagged me so here it goes:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: (All before my grownup job right??!!)
1. Waitress
2. Bartender (loved it!!)
3. Sales clerk at Pottery Barn
4. Montessori School Aide

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Plains, Trains & Automobiles
4. Bridget's Diary

Four places you have lived:
1. Lakewood, CO
2. Shawnee Mission, KS
3. Flagstaff, AZ
4. Phoenix, AZ

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Days of our Lives ( I admit it.. I'm a soap junkie!)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. All over California
3. Seattle, WA
4. Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Rakscraps
2. The Digi Chick
3. Blogger
4. MSN

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Chips & Salsa
2. Tacos
3. Spaghetti with meat sauce
4. Chicken Pineapple curry

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Definately Sleeping
2. playing video games
3. Curled up in my jammies on the couch watching TV
4. Do the Bahamas count?

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Tania
2. Tiffany
3. Mrs. S.
4. Amy K.

There you go! Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Oh fun! My turn :)