Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Pictures!

On Saturday one of my mom's from the clinic (Cami) came over to practice her photography skills on us.. Now I have to preface this with Ellie went to a b-day party, then came home started to take a nap and then I woke her up 25 mins later so we could get these done.... And on top of it she still wasn't feeling 100%. So Cami came to therapy today and brought my pics in and some of them turn out really cute, but Ellie looks so serious.. not to mention she cried for most of them... My favorite is this one: (in B&W and then in color)


And then there's my absolute favorite one:

Isn't that the best!!! That is how she was for most of it! Which really is a bummer, because the pictures did turn out well. No smiles though :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, now, she is way too cute! I love that little face. The picture of all of you looks gorgeous - I can't wait to see how you scrap them. :)

Tania said...

Love those pictures!! How precious is that pouty face. Sometimes, it's the pouts that tell just as good of a story!!

Robin said...

Awesome photos! You all look great! And Ellie looks so cute! :)

mrs.S said...

Oh my lordy, Ellie is SOOO cute!!! Now how can you resist that face?! LOL!

Ginger Thibodeau said...

OMG! That is so cute! Love it - I need to get out and start praticing my camera skills -- too bad I couldn't come there, she is quite the subject ;)