Friday, February 03, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Amy K so here it goes:

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO? I was 24, working as a speech assistant in a school district in the day time and bartending at night.. having way to much fun with no sleep. Looking back I don't know how my body kept up :) I also used to play golf every weekend.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO? A year ago I was about 7 months pregnant with huge swollen ankles. I was working for a school district 3 days a week and working for a clinic 2 days a wee, and working at the hospital one weekend a month.. yes I was nuts and a workaholic.

5 FAVORITE SNACKS: Chips & Salsa, Chips & Salsa, Chips & Salsa, Chips & Salsa, oh and icecream (I could eat chips & salsa daily)

5 SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS: Faith Hill- This Kiss, Tim McGraw - Live like you were Dieing, hmmmm not too sure on the rest.. i'm sure I know some pretty sappy songs too


5 BAD HABITS: I eat out constantly, I drink way too much caffeine, I leave all the lights on, I'm not tidy, I am a huge procrastinator.

5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING: Drinking lots of wine, playing video games, watching TV, reading blogs, scrapbooking

5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER BUY, WEAR OR GET AGAIN:
Blue eyeshadow, veggie burgers, slim fast (yuck!), spiked bangs, perms

5 FAVORITE TOYS: My computer, my printer, my ipod, my ps2, my dvds

5 TAGS:
Heather
Tiffany
Mrs. S.
Ginger T.
And anyone else who hasn't done it yet

No comments: