Thursday, March 23, 2006

We've been busy!

So today was pretty exciting!! First of all I am now an official member of the Scrapdish Creative Team!! Yeah for me! I"m so excited to be working with all of the designer there. I already made my AAM LO with the 3 wishes theme:

(credits: Robin Cabana's Flair Kit found at Scrapdish)

How fun are those colors!! I just love that kit! I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of it too!!

Yesterday, Jeff and I headed to the design center and picked out some of the stuff for our house! How exciting and yet overwhelming too! It's crazy!! I mean trying to get things to match using just a small sample. Plus you walk in there and of course you totally want to upgrade to the best stuff and then a small voice in your head says, "do you think you are a millionaire" and then you come back to reality. It was fun though and we finish up tomorrow.

Today, Jeff and I headed over to Honda since they totalled (sp?) out his car. He is now the proud owner of a beautiful Honda Accord V6 with navigation. It is so cool. The thing is voice activated and it talks back to you. Jeff was originally going to buy used but I talked him into the newer car. He deserved a new car and knowing Jeff he will drive it to the ground. It's a very cool grey color almost brown even.. here's the picture of it!


It's not the best pic since I took it in the evening, but trust me it's gorgeous inside too!

AI: They voted Kevin off. Thank goodness.. poor kid, but really he had to know he wasn't going to win right?! Next pick off is Bucky.

I watched that show Deal or no Deal last night... that is some crazy stuff. It was almost addicting to watch. Ok off to bed!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your 3 wishes layout, Audra! Congrats on making the Scrapdish team! And I'm jealous of the new car too. :P

Michelle said...

Congrats, Audra!!!
Love the new car too! Cool! Congrats Jeff!

Tania said...

Beautiful layout Audra, and congrats too! LOVE the new car Jeff got, Joel didn't get anywhere near as nice a car when mine got totalled, LOL!

Raji said...

Great layout Audra. Congrats on making the Scrapdish CT. I'm so excited to be working along with talented people like you. That car is cool.

mrs.S said...

That layout is gorgeous, Audra!!! Congratulations on making the team at Scrapdish! You are an awesome scrapper, and they're lucky to have you. The designers there are way fabulous too!

And love the new car too!

Robin said...

So glad to have you on the team! I LOVE your page! :) Thanks for using my kit too! And congrats on the new car!