Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A New look again!


So I redid my header AGAIN! But this time I really like it much better. I stuck with my chick.. I mean it is me :)

I just watched AI.. they voted Lisa off. I'm not suprised, but it was still sad to see her go. She does have an amazing voice for a 16 year old. I was suprised that Katharine was in the bottom 2 though..

Tomorrow is a sad day. It is my babysitter's last day. She has watched Ellie for the past 8 months and has loved her like her own. She is the sweetest lady (she has 4 grandchildren) and I am going to miss her terribly. She is moving way across town to a brand new home and it's too far for me to take her. She currently lives right across the street from me. I am bummed. We start with a new girl on Monday who lives kind of close, but nothing like across the street. I found her on Craigslist.org, so hopefully it will all work out. Please say some prayers and give good thoughts on Monday. I'm going to be a nervous wreck. This is the one thing I can honestly say I don't like about parenthood.. finding good child care! UGH!!!

I did get another page done... it's Gina Miller's sketch challenge #7. I just love these faces of Ellie's. I used Kimberly Giarrusso's Missy Anne kit found at the Digichick. I didn't even use half of the adorable elements either. There is always next time right!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Audra...just found your blog. I like your new header! I guess I'll have to add you to my list of blogs to read...geez, I'll never get any scrapping done now!!

Tiffany said...

I want to change my header, but I don't know anything about HTML, and I am too tired to teach myself-any recommendations?

Anonymous said...

Loving your new banner and that cutie pie layout!! I'll be thinking of you on Monday, I'm sure it will work out, but I know just how you feel. I found our current day care provider on Craigslist and she loves JT like he's her own!

Tracy Blankenship said...

love the header audra...looks great~

man...I hateddddd that part of mommyhood....I will def think of you guys...it will all be fine!! So sad about losing someone you guys liked and trusted though.

Great layout too!