Monday, March 20, 2006

Pics

So yesterday I was reading Michelle's blog and she had some of the coolest pics that she took with her camera.. especially of our rain here in Az. SOOOOO I decided I would try to take some cool pictures also, so here they are.

Here are some oranges on the orange tree.. which finally has oranges after 3 years :)

Here is the rain coming down into our pool. So these are my attempts to take pics LOL not very good but it was fun trying. I REALLY want to take a photography class and figure out what I'm doing. Went to WW tonight. I lost 1.2 lbs, so I'm down a total of 7 lbs!!!! Yeah for me! So what did I do, I treated myself to some chinese food tonight. The potstickers were wonderful as usual. Tomorrow back to being good!

2 comments:

Tania said...

I LOVE the texture on that second picture of the pool! That looks amazing! And YEAH for oranges, if I could give you some rain I would, I'm so sick of it!!

Michelle said...

Oh - how fun! Love the texture too! Out orange tree is soooo full of blooms right now! Yummy!
We'll tale mor rain, Tania, anything to ward off the heat, huh, Audra!