Friday, March 17, 2006

Design bug has hit!

Holy cow.. what am I thinking??? I've totally been hit by the design bug!! Like I think I can design digital papers??? LOL So instead of getting my gazillion pages done, I managed to make 2 little mini kits :) Not sure who I will or when I will show them to people, but I'm thinking I will use them for prizes for my challenges next month...(Avatar & Photo Inspiration). I just need to figure out the whole metal thing a little better.. I have photoshop WOW, but it makes them look a little to weird for my taste. I need to find some tutorials on that!

Today Ellie and I had a big eventful day.. not really. We went to Costco and then came home. We did go to Papadeaux for dinner with my parents so that was fun. I did happen to find my favorite movie of all time at Costco today for only $16.49! It's Pride & Prejudice (the A&E) version. I started watching it tonight, so that's another reason for not getting alot of pages done. I did, however, manage to get my February review page done for A Chick's Life:


(credits: paper/elements by Gina Miller of SBB, alphabet-recolored by Dani Mogstad)

How cool is that Build Your Own Bulletin Board Kit??? I've been wanting it for a long time and last night I finally got it. Notice the Jayne Print font again LOL!

Oh I almost forgot to share.. I lost 5.8 lbs at WW this past Monday!! Yeah for me. I'm doing pretty well this week too. I just need to stay motivated. I just keep thinking that I don't want to look horrible in Ellie's first birthday pics!! How lame is that, but I know she will have those pictures the rest of her life and I want to look half way decent. I know.. crazy! Ok off to finish my movie :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

5.8 pounds, whoo hoo! Good for you! Cute bulletin board layout :D