Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Back to the Grind

So life is starting to get back to normal after the chaos of February :) I joined Weight Watchers again on Monday and I was up one pound from when I originally started in October :( So that ten pounds I lost was back with a one pound friend LOL. I'm doing good so far (only on day 2) and Jeff who says, "I'll just eat what you eat" was sitting on the couch next to me last night eating a Tagalong (girl scout cookie with peanut butter)... I was frothing at the bit. Somehow I don't think that's what I'm eating!! Isn't he supportive?!

I watched American Idol tonight...the men are so much better than the women this year, but I tell you, that little nerdy boy Kevin has to go! How on earth did he make it this far?? As a speech pathologist I can't take his lisp.. I can even hear it when he sings. That Chris guy is awesome.. He has an amazing voice.

I still have a ton of scrapbooking to get caught up on... maybe by this weekend I'll get it done.

2 comments:

Tania said...

I hear ya, I'm starting to feel better too. I haven't watched any of America Idol this season, but I've been reading all about it in everyone's blogs, LOL!
BTW, you should have given that little kit a go, I saw your post, and I still wanna see ;) The best kit makers are the best scrappers, and you really are one of the best scrappers.

Gina said...

LOL, all this blogging about AI, I finally gave in and watched this week but only got to see the four who got the boot sing. Will have to watch next week for sure.

Good luck with Weight Watchers! They have a great program.