Saturday, March 18, 2006

Busy Bee

So I decided to show my newest creation... I'm calling it "So Girly" because it is! Lot's of pinks and purples. I made most of it tonight.. don't know what inspired it, but I think it turned out pretty good. I still need some MAJOR work on metals, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. So if you see these leave me a comment and tell me what you think. Not sure what I'm doing with it yet, but I'm sure I'll be giving it out as a prize for something :)

I also made a LO with it.

(Font: Jaynes Print--go figure!!, SP Toby Unleashed & stamped Alpha by Rebecca Digrazzio) I'm a little late in getting her 10 month page done, I mean she's almost 11 months now LOL. I can't get over how fast she is growing up! Ok so I've procrastinated just about everything. I am working on a cute LO with Tania's new kit.. and I just got Heather newest kit tonight too.. so tomorrow it's no excuses. I'm still watching my movie P&P.. love it! Mr. Wickim is so slimy!!! Ahhh and Collin, he's definately eye candy and he looks so young in this. Ok off to finish a few things. Good night!

6 comments:

Tania said...

Ah Audra! That's beautiful! I love the layout with it too. Great work!! You're doing great :D

mrs.S said...

OMGoodness, Audra, that mini kit is super!!! Love the girly colors and the swirls! Hmmm...I'd better be on the lookout for your challenges so I can get that. LOL!!!

Raji said...

Wow! Beautiful. I love the colors & the swirls.

Robin said...

This is just awesome! Love all those swirls! :)

Ginger Thibodeau said...

LUV this!!

Unknown said...

Ooo Audra I love the swirly papers. Very cool! Good for you. And the colors go perfectly in your layout. :-)