Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to...

(credits: Serenity Kit by Rachel Dickson of Scrapdish)
Jeff!! Yep today he is a big 35!!! Wow it's seems so weird, I mean sometimes I still feel like I'm in my 20s... and then other days, my 80s LOL. No really, it just seems so weird to say 35. When I was young I thought 35 was old.. man I was wrong! We had a great day. We met my brother and parents for lunch and then went to Best Buy for some electronic goodies.. We walked out with 2 movies (Chicken Little & Lady & The Tramp) and 2 xbox 360 games.. (dont' know what they are). Jeff bought himself an xbox 360 the other day so he is hooked. He actually got me a game too but I haven't had time to sit and play it.
Ellie walked up to Jeff today and clear as a bell said, "DADA". It was so cute! I might add that she did say Mama FIRST in the last week too :) Either way it was a great birthday gift for him. Tonight we went to dinner at a new Chinese Food place and it was super YUMMY! I pretty much blew the diet this week.. I'll find out for sure tomorrow! Tomorrow it's back on track!
I need to start making Ellie's invitations. I bought Dani's Clownin Around Kit and it's so stinkin cute! I have the embellishments too. I can't wait to see what I come up with.
So I decided I need a new look for my blog.. and not being html savy I need some serious help. I think I'm sick of my chick.. not that she's not cute, but I think I need something else. So if you have any ideas or suggestions for some easy blogger templates let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Missed ya last night, but now I know why, sounds like you had a fabulous day! Sorry, as you can see, I was no good at Blogger Templates either.

Robin said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! We were wondeing were you were LOL! We thought it was because Grey'ss was a repeat. How cute that Ellie's talking too!