Saturday, December 03, 2005

We survived!!

Ok.. so we made it through the vacation.

First, let me just say that I had NOOOOO idea that there were not ANY changing tables in the airplane. I guess they made 757s without them, but why?? Who's brillant idea was that? I mean they had babies back then too right??? So why am I making a big deal about this??? Well let me tell you. Ellie is teething. She decided to cut her top 2 teeth on our vacation...which in turn means she has "blow outs" and one of these so called "blow outs" hit on the plane ride to Orlando. I mean it was everywhere.. all over her clothes etc... So I head to the small closet called the bathroom and was so suprised that there wasn't a changing table.. so shocked that I got out of it and checked the other 2... NOPE. It was horrible.. poor Ellie, I made do and scrunched her poor head against the wall. She was screaming. I was about to scream too. Needless to say the ride there wasn't great. But she made up for it by being a complete angel on the way back. Even the flight attendents were impressed.

Ok enough of that.. our trip.. what can I say, we had a great time. There is so much to see and do there that I didn't feel like 7 days was enough time. The decorations were amazing. The food was great, and Ellie was a doll. She is such a trooper and was really good. But in all honesty, I'm exhausted. Somehow on our trip I got a little flu bug one day and a huge cold. So I came home with t-shirts, gifts and a major stuffed up nose :(

I now have over 150 pics to scrap... I better get started.

I'm going to load up a pic of Ellie at Animal Kingdom. I had a little cheetah outfit and of course I saw some Mickey ears to match... I had to do it. The picture is adorable :)

2 comments:

Tania said...

WELCOME HOME! Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow night (in between DH and Grey's of course ;)). Can't wait to see layouts too :)

mrs.S said...

Welcome back, Audra! It was great "seeing" you at the mixer. Looking forward to those 150 layouts...LOL!