Thursday, December 22, 2005

How Big???

Ok check out this article: 14 pound baby

I can't even begin to imagine that! Ellie didn't weigh 14 lbs. until she was around 4-5 months! Crazy!!

Last night my family (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc..) got together to celebrate xmas before everyone left town. It was fun, but it's amazing how now the attention is all on the baby...She made out like a bandit last night, lots of really cute gifts. It' s amazing how much one child, (who has no idea what Christmas is) can get so many gifts!! It was very thoughful of everyone.. now she has to open all of ours on Christmas morning. Where I will put all of this, I have NO idea!

I'm done with Christmas shopping. I can't tell what I got Jeff since he reads this.. but I will tell later. Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Oh Good for you finishing up your shopping. I have a couple more gifts to get and then I'm all done, thank goodness! Not that I'm done printing/cutting/pasting my pages for my gift albums, LOL!

mrs.S said...

HOLY CRAP! How can you give birth to that?! LOL!