Sunday, December 11, 2005

How I love...

Grey's Anatomy!!! http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/

That could be the best show of all time.. the ending tonight was so great with Dr. McDreamy and his mean wife.. sigh. I'm not sure what it is about this show, but I'm completely hooked!

Ok.. the christmas tree.. hmmm, it's up and it has lights on it, because it's made that way.. but nothing else. Nothing, nada, zip! But it has become a cat toy.. I swear Della scaled up the whole tree today. Needless to say the water bottle (aka weapon of choice for cats )was brought out and put near the tree. Hopefully sometime this week I'll actually get the thing decorated. Maybe an ornament or two a night... at that rate it should be done by Valentine's day. LOL

Weight watchers... what's that. I haven't been since before Thanksgiving, because of vacation.. but i'm back and I haven't decided if I should go tomorrow or not.. probably not, but I should.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Yeah, that scene with Dr. McDreamy and the meany wife was good! The way you were talking it up I thought he'd actually break up with her! But after that she might just give up, I mean GEEZ! If my hubby ever said anything like that to me, boy it would be on, LOL! Even if I deserved it, LOL.