Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas recap

Well Christmas is over and it's official.. my husband LOVES me dearly!! He got me a wonderful new Digital Camera!! It takes the most awesome pictures! It's a Sony Super Steady shot 5.1 mega pixels!!! Here's a pic of what it looks like

He didn't give it to me in the morning with all the other gifts, but waited until my parents were here. It was pretty funny because he gave me a new camera case and a new memory stick and told me it was all for my current camera... I thought that was a bit weird, but I went with the flow... needless to say I was so excited and suprised to see another gift waiting for me. I also got a cool new coffee maker:


Ok enough about ME!! I got Jeff an alarm clock.. I know that sounds completely lame.. but there is a reason. Jeff absolutely has a thing for lights when he is trying to sleep.. every night he makes a little cover over his alarm with all the remotes so that the light won't seep through.. I know it's crazy! So I searched high and low and found an alarm clock with a "soft amber light" plus you can hook your Ipod up to it. It's actually pretty cool. I also got him a bunch of other little stuff.

Ellie made out like a bandit! She got a ton of clothes, more Baby Einstein DVDs, books, Litte touch leap pad (leap frog book thing for babies), some activity center she can crawl through, bath toys and the list goes on... it was insane. But she did help me pull paper off and enjoyed pulling the tissue paper out of the bags.. She was cute and knew something was up. She did not want to nap at all.. she knew we were all out in the living room having fun and she wasn't about to miss it.

She did survive mass on Saturday night.. we went to children's mass so it was pretty kid friendly. I have tons of pictures to scrap. I did get this one day last night:


The papers are from the Sassy Girl kit by Betty Duganitz. It was given out as a RAK at Rakscraps. It matches the picture perfectly.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Oh that's a cute layout! And RAK! How'd I miss that one. And your camera is marvelous!

mrs.S said...

Wow, what awesome gifts you got! I'm glad you had an awesome Christmas, Audra! Smoochies to you and Ellie!!!