Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Tree is Trimmed


Ok so I finally got my tree decorated this evening. I almost didn't do it, but decided it was now or never. I really don't know why I'm in such a funk about decorating. But it does look pretty. What is it about sitting in the dark next to a lit Christmas tree?? I just love that feeling of calmness.

Almost done with Christmas shopping.. just a few more things to get. I went to Best Buy today and there was a HUGE line of people camping out waiting for the xbox 360 to be sold tomorrow morning. Those people are nuts!! I'm not sure what it would take to get me to camp out in the cold in a sleeping bag for 2 days.

I just watched "Finding Neverland" again.. and again I cried like a baby. Now my eyes are swollen and sting. I guess I should head to bed then. Jeff is getting home tonight late from Washington. His grandmother passed away so he had to fly there for the funeral. Hopefully he'll be suprised to see the decorated tree :)

Ooooh I almost forgot.. Ellie got her picture taken yesterday at Kiddie Candids. They turned out better than I thought they would. Out of the 4 poses I really do like this one seen here. I ordered it in sepia and it looks really cute. Oh and my hand isn't in the printed version :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

That's one cute kiddo! And Finding Neverland makes me cry every time too. How bummed was I that our shows were re-runs last night!