Friday, December 30, 2005

Sweet Face


Ok here is a LO I did last night that I absolutely love.. nothing special but I just thought it turned out great. I won this kit Expectant moments at the night owl chat (at Rakscraps.com) from Amy Knepper and it is such an awesome kit.. I knew I wanted to use it really bad, so I just made the pick b&w so that all the pink & green didn't show up LOL..

Oh I almost forgot.. I also got PSE 4 for christmas.. some minor differences from version 3, but the biggest one is the ability to see your fonts your using... so much easier. I installed my one click Wow and it's working so far on this version so that good.. now if only I could get atomic cupcake to work too.

So I've been reading a few blogs today and It's amazing how many people are giving away little doodles, kits, etc on their blogs!! What a great idea. I don't have anything to give, but believe me if I did I would LOL.. I am trying to make stuff, but always get frustrated and then move on. I like the shabby look with the grunge edges and I haven't figured that out too well yet.. is it the burn, erase or sponge???? Who knows.. I will have to play with it some more.

4 comments:

Robin said...

How cute!!!! Love your page. I think I would bawl over Oprah too. :)

Tania said...

What a cute layout Audra! And cool that you won one of Amy's kits!!

Unknown said...

I love how you used the kit, Audra! What a sweetie! The font you used is so fun too. Have fun playing with PSE4!

Michelle said...

Hi Audra! I used CK Marissa for that font...
I'm glad you think it's a good challenge! Now please do it with me!!! Please! LOL!