Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hmmm.. where does the time go?



The number of ornaments my tree has on it so far....

NONE.. NADA... ZIP

oh well.. hopefully soon.. maybe even tomorrow (LOL).

But we did manage to go to the doctor for Ellie's cold.. that was quite an experience.. they got me in for after hours (which starts at 5 pm) but I had to be there at 4:30 along with the other 10 sick children. I swear if we weren't sick already, we would definately be after sitting on the sick side of the waiting room. I had to sit there for 1 hour and 15 minutes until we were finally seen.. that's nuts!! Good thing Ellie is such a good baby, she just sat there and check out all the kids. But good news is that it was just a cold, no ear infections!!

Ok, I can barely keep my eyes open! I did manage to finish a LO tonight, I'm going to post it tomorrow. It's all about Ellie's bunny Rae. She sucks those ears so much that they are actually pretty disgusting... but she loves him.
I can barely keep my eyes open, so off to bed for me.

1 comment:

Tania said...

I'm glad Ellie doesn't have an ear infection! And that's one adorable layout :)