Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tis' the season for crowds!


So we just got back from a full day of shopping. I went with DH and baby in tow, and to be honest it wasn't THAT bad.. at first I thought things might get a little hairy as you could see tention rising with just the traffic, but once we got going it was actually ok. I think I'm officially half way done :) Of course the other half includes a bunch of more stuff still to buy... especially for Jeff (DH). Not sure exactly what i'm going to get him yet. He is a gadget guy and he has just about every gadget. I'm thinking about getting him one of those cool DVD holders/players. I guess they can hold up to 200+ DVDs. It sure would make watching a DVD easier instead of finding it in the closet with all of the other ones. Who knows, I may change my mind.

We just pulled all of the xmas stuff out of the garage, so now I have to decorate and put the tree up. I have no energy to do it... hence the procrastination of filling out my blog :)

I finished Ellie's 7 month page here it is. The kit is from the Digi Chick and it's the new "Boy & Girl" Kit by Laura and Sarah. Very cute kit. I'm sure I will get a ton of use of out it.

On a sad note, Richard Pryor died today.. I just saw the news. He was only 65 years old. I guess he had a heart attack. Bummer, he was pretty funny. I loved the movie "Stir Crazy"

Ok off to trim the tree ....

1 comment:

Tania said...

That is too cute! And I hadn't heard about Richard Pryor, how sad.