Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A new look!

Ok so I took down the Christmas Banner and put up the New Year's one! I am so ready for a new year to start. 2005 was a very weird year for me.. really no middle of the road, just huge ups and downs! First of all my daughter was born in April! That was a major UP!! She is the best thing that has happened to me and thank goodness for her. Even when I am in a bad mood, or something doesn't go right, all I have to do is look at her sweet face and I immediately smile.

The lows.. Dad died of lung cancer, and my brother got a divorce. So did one of my best friends. Seems like everyone I know had major highs and lows this past year. Funny how that happens. So like I said I am definately ready for 2006. Ok time to get off that slump of a subject.

Ellie took a 3 hour nap today. And of course I didn't start any major projects because I was expecting her to wake up in about an hour.. go figure. I finally went in to see if she was breathing. She has been fighting a cold for weeks and I think it's coming back full force... now tomorrow.. she'll sleep 1/2 hour max LOL. I did manage to get 2 LOs done today.

Ok I"m tired.. seems like I only catch up on my blog right before I go to bed.

2 comments:

Tania said...

I like your banner, cute! I remember those days, wishing JT would sleep for more than two hours and wondering if he was still breathing. Now I pass out and he has to wake me up, LOL!

mrs.S said...

Definitely an awesome banner! With all that you've been through in 2005, it makes for a stronger you in 2006.