Monday, December 05, 2005

Another Creative Team!

Well more good news in the scrapbooking front. I've been asked to be on another design team!! I'm going to be on the creative team for Laura Alpuché. She has some really great stuff and I'm excited to design some pages for her. Her kits are sold at the Digi Chick. Here website is: Laura's corner

So I took a quiz on Blogthings and for some reason I can't get my results to show up.. but basically i'm only 20% crazy!! Good to know I"m only 20% crazy... hmmm if you got 90% would you post it????

Ok I love movies!! I can't get enough of them, but ever since Ellie was born my movie watching has slowly deteriorated. Not that I'm complaining too much, but I really miss it. And watching a DVD at home is not the same. The movie I really want to see right now is "Pride & Predjudice" I love the original movie (miniseries) The A&E version with Collin Firth, so I really want to see how they crammed this amazing novel into 2 hours. "Mr Darcy!!"

1 comment:

Tania said...

Congrats on Laura's team too!
And I think Mr. Darcy was one of my first loves, hehe.