Saturday, April 29, 2006

A year ago...

I gave birth to Elyse "Ellie" and what a year it has been. I am completely overwhelmed with the fact that a year has gone by. Some days it seems like just yesterday and then other days it seems so long ago. I guess that's how time works.

The party was a success! We had a lot of fun and Ellie was great! Here are some pics from the party:



That's Ellie in the pink dress hanging out with her little buddies :) and her Aunt Erin.


Ellie in her birthday hat eating cake... she loved it!

Look at that face.... priceless.

We have been very busy with family and tomorrow we are doing even more stuff... so by Monday I should be completely wiped out!

5 comments:

mrs.S said...

OMGoodness, how precious is that cake-smeared face?! Ellie is such a cutie, Audra! Give her a birthday kiss for me, won't ya? =) Glad the party went well!

Robin said...

Oh how super cute! Looks like so much fun too. Happy birthday to Ellie!

Anonymous said...

Oh that precious little thing is just so adorable. I can't believe that shot, classic Ellie look but the icing just makes it perfect!!

Unknown said...

Awww Audra...happy birthday to Ellie! I just love that frosting-on-the-face pic...it IS priceless! I bet you can't wait to scrap it! Don't worry, the first year goes fast, but the second and third will take forever (watch out terrible twos!!).

Raji said...

What a cutie pie. Great photos. Glad that she had great time at her party.