Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Gift and colds :)

So I made this kit called Citrus Garden and I'm giving it away :) Here is the preview:


And here is the Dowload link!! (it's on megaupload) If you take it please leave me a comment and if you use it send me an email, I'd love to see what you do with it :) Remember I haven't been making kits very long, so the sizing may be a bit off on th elements.

Ellie and I both have terrible head colds.. and of course Jeff is out of town until MOnday. She was up most of last night and so was I. You know you don't feel to well when you have a ton of spare time and you want to do nothing but sleep. Today I did get the strength ;) to go shopping LOL. I bought the cutest pair of shoes from Nine West.. fun little sandals and then 2 pairs of flip flops and a shirt at Anny Taylor. Man I love flip flops!! If I could wear them everyday I would. I bought Ellie some cute little stuff from Carters too. Ok that's about it.. nothing too exciting to report. Adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Audra! That looks beautiful!
I hope that you and Ellie feel better soon!

Gina said...

Cute kit, Audra! Thank you. I hope you and Ellie are feeling better today (American Idol tonight! Woot!!)

Angela said...

Awesome kit! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit! I like the colors. You do beautiful work for not doing this too long. Good for you! Thanks for sharing your talent so generously.