Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Poor baby!

Your Theme Song is Soak Up The Sun by Sheryl Crow
"I've got no one to blameFor every time I feel lameI'm looking up"
You're laid back, optimistic, and very togetherLike the sun, people feel warm and comfortable around you


I saw this test on Robin's blog as I am sitting here listening to a crying baby. A vey sick baby at that. She has had a really high temp the last 2 nights, 102-103. And of course the doctor says to keep an eye on it, that's its Viral. Of course. I'm ready for it to stop. I'm tired and I'm missing a week of work. Ugh.

4 comments:

Robin said...

You got a happy song too! Poor Ellie! Hope she feels better. Maybe play her some Sheryl Crow!

SammyD said...

Great theme song for this time of year...lol! Poor Ellie and you, hope she feels better soon and you get some rest

mrs.S said...

Hey Audra, how's the little pretty girl? Hope Ellie's all better now. And may I just say that I am loooving these kits you're dishing out!!! Coolness!

Tracy Blankenship said...

hope she feels better soon! hugs to you both!!!