Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Catch up

So after a week of not working I am now playing catch up. Catch up on everything.. work, life, etc.... We had a great time on Easter. My family always goes to church and then we all head to the park for a picnic and some outdoor fun. Ellie did great. She was still not 100% but you couldn't tell. She looked great in her little dress and of course she kept pulling the bow out of her hair. Here are two pics from the day: (straight off the camera & not edited!!)


That is the 3 of us before we changed for the picnic!


Ellie in her adorable purple dress that you can't see very well!! Doesn't she look better :)

Other than that nothing else to really write about. I'm in the process of planning Ellie's 1st b-day party! It's going to be huge I think. I know it's mostly for us, but oh well.. a party is a party right?! It's going to be on Saturday April 29th... Lots to do before then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You all look so sweet! I love Ellie's adorable little dress. Have fun birthday planning. :)