Friday, April 28, 2006

Planning a Party!

So tomorrow is Ellie's first birthday. I can't believe a year has flown by. I'm in awe and yet I haven't had time to dwell on it too much because I've been planning a party. Tomorrow we are having a party for Ellie at the little park down the street. It's going to be so much fun.. we are expecting about 50 people...yikes!!! Of course this is all for us and not Ellie, but it's still going to be great. Jeff's parents (both sets) flew in from California and so did his sister. Last night we went to dinner with his father and stepmother and tonight we went to dinner with his grandparents, mother and sister.... phew, lots of socializing for us.

I will hopefully get lots of pics tomorrow.. or at least hopefully my brother will (he's on camera duty!) I just stuffed some goodie bags for the kids and I'm ready to take a hot bath. I did manage to get this page done for the chick's life challenge.. we were supposed to scrap a birth story.. how appropriate. I used Heather Roselli's new "It's a Girl Thang" kit found at the Digichick.

1 comment:

Robin said...

How precious Audra!!!