Thursday, May 04, 2006

New shows!

So tonight I have been watching that new show called "Big Love". I'm addicted... like I need another show to watch. I barely have enough time to watch my current shows. LOL Seems like I've been watching quite a few new shows lately. "King of Cars" on A&E is like a bad accident, I just keep watching it, I can't stop! And Deal or No Deal... well that's just crazy, but again I can't stop watching it. And then there's "House" which is just an awesome show. I have watched it for a while now and somehow I stopped and then again this week I'm hooked.

I finished that kit I was working on and gave it away as a prize! Here's what it looked like when it was done!

Other than that, nothing too exciting. My house is full of gifts still that I haven't put away, the laundry has made a mountain in our bedroom and tomorrow I'm finally off. I have some serious catching up to do.

On a different note I did get my own website... Jeff helped me do it. I need to design it (in my spare time) and stuff but I'm pretty excited about it. It will be my own little space in the internet world LOL. It'll just be pics, blog, etc...I'll keep you all posted. On that note, I'm out of here!! Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Big Love too, it's a great show! Great kit, love those colors together. Can't wait until you can show us that layout, sound fun!

Robin said...

I love Big Love too! Such a great show! :) Makes me crazy that 4 of my faves are all on Sunday night! LOL
This kit looks great too!!!

Raji said...

Great job on the kit Audra. I love it. Can't wait to see your new website.