Sunday, April 23, 2006

Still busy!

I swear things have not slowed down one bit. First off, Ellie has another STUPID cold! I took her to the doctor this morning and they said her ears were clear and so was her chest and that she probably just got another cold on top of the old one.. UGH!!! The poor girl's nose is full of junk! I mean she can hardly breathe. So hopefully this won't last as long as the other one. At least she doesn't have a fever this time.

So tonight I actually got some scrapping done.. last night too as a matter of fact! Here is a page I did tonight:


Guess what is so great about that LO?? I made ALL of the elements/papers! Woot look at me go.. LOL!! Actually I really like this kit and so far it's getting big. I'm going to add a 3rd color I think. Probably a cream color. Anyway let me know what you think. I think I will give it away as part of my avatar challenge this month :)

Ok off to bed, I'm exhausted as usual!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, Audra! This looks awesome!! I love the colors you picked and your great elements so far. I hope little Ellie starts feeling better very soon! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

That is GORGEOUS Audra!! Cream would be a beautiful addition too. Great layout and I hope Ellie feels better!

Unknown said...

Poor little Ellie...she's had one thing after another. I hope she gets better very soon.

I LOVE your kit! Blues and browns together are such a great combo. Watch out Jen Wilson...here comes Audra!

Raji said...

Ah, poor Ellie. My dd is down with a cold too, it is awful, she refuses to eat as well. Great job on that kit Audra. Can't wait to see the finished kit.

Tiffany said...

I love the kit! I want them all!

Robin said...

Sooooo cool Audra! This kit is looking super and cream would be a nice touch too! Hope Ellie is better soon! :)

mrs.S said...

Goodness me, that kit is gorgeous, Audra!!! Love all those elements you've created, and the color palette is so cool! Can you please remind me to join your avi challenge? LOL!!! Hope the lil kiddo is getting better!