Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Home sick

So I stayed home from work today just feeling pretty crummy.. more nauseous really. Not sure what it is, but Jeff was feeling the same way too. Probably a little bug. I did sleep a bit today and then I finished this:


What do you think????? Please let me know and be honest! It was fun to make. I made another little kit too, but haven't put the preview together yet. I'll post it when it's done.

Ellie started at the new babysitter yesterday. So far I think it's good. She came home super exhausted. I think she crawled and played around with the other little girl all day. I think it's really good that she is with another child around her age. My babysitter said they did very well together. Ok I'm off to take a nap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audra! It's so beautiful, dainty and cute! I just love it! See, you're a natural, can't wait to see more!!
Hope you're feeling better and I'm wondering how Ellie is doing, sounds like she had a good first day. JT cries and cries at pick up and drop off, but he's fine the rest of the day, and we're all exauhsted.

Unknown said...

I think this is great Audra! It's very delicate. I would definately use it. Glad you are continuing to explore the designing world.

Tracy Blankenship said...

veryyyy pretty! I love the colors and tiny flowers. just so lovely!

Robin said...

Audra, these are really great! Just love the flowers and colors! :) I'm so happy to see you creating!!!

Raji said...

Wow! beautiful kit.