Friday, April 14, 2006

What a week!

So today is the first day since Sunday that Ellie has not had a fever. I tell you this week has been hell to say the least. She has been so sick and cranky!!! Not sleeping... which means I don't sleep. I didn't work one day this week.. not so bad, but when you aren't planning it, it's not so fun. So basically I didn't get paid either. I contract myself so if I don't work, I am out of money :( So no scrapbooking kits for me this next week LOL.

I did manage to get a few fun things done while I was locked inside. First of all I made this kit for the exchange club chat at Rakscraps:


I've been working a ton on designing some kits. I'm really starting to get the hang of this designing thing. I'm working on a boy kit and a cool blue & brown kit too. I figure I can hand them out for some of my challenges. Ok so here are my LOs for the week.



(Credits: Seriously Kit by Robin Cabana of Scrapdish, stitching by Shabby Princess)


(Credits: paper/elements by Jen Wilson, flower & Brad by Mrs. S, stitching by shabby princess)

I did that 34 page for the chick's life challenge. We were supposed to scrap about our age... yep I'm 34... soon to be 35 (ugh!!!) in July. I also had fun with this page:

(Credits: Paper/elements by Heather Rosellit from her Construction Kit found at the Digichick)

I made those little arrows with my hyperpen. I have this HUGE tablet that I got when my Dad died.. I dont' think he ever even used it. It's pretty old too (in the electronic sense) Anyway, I really don't know how to use it very well. I really want to learn though. So I will just have to keep playing with it. So as you can see my week has been crazy.. I definately am suffering from cabin fever!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Audra! That picture of Ellie is so sad, I hope she gets better soon! Cute kit too :D

Robin said...

Glad she is doing better! I love your LOs!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to know Ellie is finally feeling better Audra. She is just adorable. And that is a great picture of your family on Easter!

Love your purple and yellow kit. I've been thinking about those colors recently because Heidi wants her room painted purple, and right now it's yellow. Your kit would be fun to use to redecorated with!