Monday, February 13, 2006

What's your font?

So have you ever notice that you get stuck on a font?? Ok maybe you don't, but I certainly do. Seems like last week every one of my pages had Susie's font, and then this week they all have Euphorigenic... seems like when I like a font, I have to use it to death. I really need to find a good handwriting font. I love my own handwriting and just need to figure out how to make it into a font. So if you could recommend a great loopy, swirly handwriting font let me know.. or let me know what font you are stuck on this week :)

8 comments:

Nightwolf said...

Check out this site - http://www.fontifier.com/

It's a great way of getting your own handwriting as a font. I'm thinking about doing it so I can add my own handwriting to my digiscrap pages :)

Ginger Thibodeau said...

I am pretty into DearJoe lately

Anonymous said...

I love LD fonts myself, and some CK ones are good too! Fun for journaling :)

Your header looks great!!

Unknown said...

I am stuck on Minya Nouvelle these days. I love DesertDogHMK for journaling because it looks like my messy handwriting.

Tania said...

I love CK Artisan, but my favorite site right now is The Font Diner by Mister Retro, very cool retro fonts!!!

Robin said...

I really love CK bella. It's so pretty and I wish it was my handwriting!
Check out some of the LD scripts. You can get them at scrapnfonts.com and they are having a sale right now!

Anonymous said...

lots of free handwriting fonts at www.fontgarden.com (p.s. love your new blog)

Rachael said...

I totally get stuck on fonts all the time... this week it's CK Typewriter for me! LOL :)