Sunday, February 05, 2006

One of those weeks

Well this week has been crazy!! Ellie has been so sick that I feel like I haven't had a chance to do anything. Poor thing, I hate it because I really can't do anything about it. I even elevated her crib mattress at 3 am the other night in hopes it would help her sleep....nope. I've been up a few times nightly and i'm exhausted. Boy I feel like a huge complainer.

Today was the superbowl.. I really didn't have a favorite, but it was great to see the commercials. I loved the disney one where the football players were all practicing "I'm going to Disneyworld!" Plus the Fed-ex one was hillarious. I'm a sucker for comedy.

We had friends over last night to play games. We played spaids and then Baulderdash. Oh I love that game so much! I always laugh so hard... I usually can pick out Jeff's right off the bat, so crazy sometimes.

Tomorrow it's back to work.. not looking forward to it at all, but I did go to the library and checked out The Red Tent. Two of my friend's said it was an awesome book so we'll see. I usually need to be captured within the first chapter or I'm gone. If anyone has read it, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Tania said...

I've never played Baulderdash, we'll have to try that! And let me know how The Red Tent turns out. Can't wait until Sunday!!! I love how Meredith said "I want my McLife back" LOL!

Ginger Thibodeau said...

I LOVE baulderdash - sadly, since we took up playing poker, there hasn't been room for board games lately :(

Robin said...

I had that game as a kid and we couldn't figure it out! I want a book review too. That's been on my amazon list forever.