Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blog Challenge

Ok here are the questions, with my answers for RAKscraps blog challenge #2:

1. What colors do you use the most when you scrap? Definately Pinks.. having a baby girl will do that :)

2. What is your favorite kit theme? girls, baby girls, fun bright colors

3. What are your favorite elements to use when you scrap? I'm a huge ribbon and flower girl. If there's ribbon and a flower you can bet it will be on my page. I'm a sucker for tied ribbons too.

4. Describe your style (even if you don't think you have one!) Clean & simple and sometimes blocky (is that a word?)

5. If you could have one kit made especially for you, what would it be for? Wedding. I need cream and sage green colors with pretty flowers. I need to do my album and haven't found the kit I'm looking for yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Just doing a little blog hopping from Rakscraps and landed on yours! It is always fun to read about other scrappers.