Sunday, July 02, 2006

Third Times a Charm

So I just got back from my 3rd Trip to Vegas (in the past 4 months) which really sounds crazy since before these I hadn't been there in years!!! Anyway, this time I went with Jeff and our friends Chris & Tiffany. We had a great time. Much calmer than my last go around. We played Craps most of the weekend and then ate our hearts out! I did win big on Friday night, but over the corse of the weekend I gave it all back except for the $100 Jeff gave me in the beginning to start with. We stayed at the New York, New York and as much as I like the hotel in general, we were not impressed with the rooms at all. Which really in the scheme of things doesn't matter since you are barely in the room anyway :)

Last night we had dinner at the Foundation Room on top of Mandalay Bay.. again it's all who you know. Through a friend, we got to go to this place. I guess you have to be a paid member there and from what I can tell it's pretty costly. So thanks to the connection for hooking us up! We had awesome appetizers and then a wonderful 3 course meal.. not to mention the awesome dessert we had too! Here is a picture of Jeff and I from the top and here is the view we had. It was really a cool experience!


I'm so excited that I have tomorrow and Tuesday off!!! YEAH! Not sure what we have planned for the 4th, probably something low key since Ellie goes to bed early and the chances of a babysitter that night are pretty slim. Ok off to finish up some things!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! How fun, and I have to agree about the room at New York, New York. Have a good 4th!! Not sure what we're doing yet either.

Michelle said...

You are just a Vegas fool lately! LOL! Have a great 4th of July, Audra!