Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Belated 4th of July!

So yesterday was the 4th and it was pretty uneventful for us. We went to the mall and hit a sale at Old Navy and Macy's and then we went to some friend's house for a BBQ. Then we came home (by 5pm) and that's about it! No fireworks for us. Having a small child puts a damper on that. She is in bed by 7 and fireworks around here aren't until 9 or so. Plus I had a feeling she would have screamed anyway. She's kind of at that age where she wants nothing to do with loud sounds. But all in all it was a nice day. I've been pretty creative lately! Here are 2 kits that I made recently to give out as prizes:

Denim & Daisies.. a fun little kit with denim textures :)

And here is my Happy Flowers Kit which I gave out for the June avatar challenge! I thought it turned out pretty well and I love the colors!

So what do you all think of the new shows being advertised for this fall?? Is it just me or does that Friday NIght Lights look good on NBC??? Could it be the cute coach??? Remember he was the cop who got blown up on Greys!!! Right now I"m watching The 4400 and National Treasure. Other than that, it's all about the reruns! And with that I'm off to bed! NIght all....oooh and Tin congrats on your Toot!! I'm so happy for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute Audra! I love the colors in the second one!! We had a low key 4th too. Sometimes they are the best kind, and arn't I an awful scrapper, I didn't take one picture yesterday!

Michelle said...

Happy 4th, Audra! We tried to get Matthew to stay up, but it just didn't happen - LOL!
Cute kits! :)
I totally missed that about the coach - gonna have to watch for that in the previews!
Have a great day! :)