Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm still recovering...

from VEGAS!! We definatley had a great time and I'm still not 100% in the sleep department. I just dont' think my 34 (soon to be 35) year old body was made to live like a rock star. I went to Las Vegas with my friends Stephanie, Lisa, & Krista and it was awesome. Lisa came from Georgia and Krista came from Ohio. We stayed at the Paris hotel which was pretty cool. We got in Thursday night and went out to a club at the Wynn hotel called Tryst. Very cool place, but man was it pricey. 4 drinks cost $65.... UGH! Needless to say I didn't have just one that night and I paid for it dearly the next day. On Friday we hung out, went shopping, looked at the other hotels and then went to a club called Tao at the Venetian. We ended up sitting in a skybox with some friends of friends and we had the royal VIP treatment. It was amazing. I came home at 3:30 am, Stephanie came back at 5 am and then the other 2 stayed out until 8 am... Pure Craziness I tell you! Anyway, it was so nice to see my friends and relive my youth LOL. I came home, told Jeff all about it and the next thing I know he made reservations for us to go next weekend AGAIN!!! Of course this time will be a little calmer because I am going with my husband and another couple.

As for scrapping, I got 2 pages done this week:


(credits: Laura Alpuche's Ties -n- Trousers Kit found at the Digichick)


(credits: From the Digichick Dezine - Remember Collaboration Kit)

Ok Ellie is waking up and I need to get to Costco.. the trick is can I get out of there for under $100.... doubt it. Adios Amigas!!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like a blast Audra!!!! :) Love your pages too!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Sounds like you had fun! Yay! Love your layouts!!

Raji said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Great Lo's