Monday, July 10, 2006

1/2 Mojo

So I may have some mojo back.. not 100% but at least some. I've been cruising the galleries trying to get some ideas, even looked at some of my old pages and here's what I've come up with.. now don't faint, but I actually got 3 pages done!!!!


(Credits: Heather Rosellit's new I pledge kit found at the Digichick, star stickpin by me from the Rakscraps June Mega Kit)


(Credits: Heather Rosellit's new Growth Spurt Kit found at the Digichick)

How fun are those colors! This kit is awesome and I can't wait to use it on more stuff. And here's the 3rd one and the one I'm having the hardest time with.. I really need some CC on this to finish it off..


(Credits: Laura Alpuche's new Poolside Paradise Kit)

Congrats to Robin on her toot of selling her designs at Scrapbook-bytes! How awesome that would be. Nothing too exciting planned today.. just some laundry :( then it's back to work tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to working 5 days a week in the fall, this 3 days is so much nicer LOL.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! 3 layouts! Beautiful too!
My little CC on the last is to move the stitches over the squares of paper and call it done! :)

Raji said...

Wow! those layouts are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Audra!! Glad you found some mojo darlin'!!

T-Wan said...

THose layouts are great and I'm glad you got some of your mojo back. I love the Frizzled on that face is pricelss.