Thursday, July 06, 2006

35

Today I'm 35!! UGH! And for some reason I'm really bothered by it... 35 just seems so old. I don't feel 35 though. I'm not sure how old I feel.. I mean I don't feel like I'm in my 20s, but I certainly don't feel 35 LOL!! I really have no reason to complain though, I have an awesome job, a great husband, a beautiful little girl, a great family and awesome friends. What more could a girl possibly need!

OK that was my pep talk to myself. Thanks for being apart of it!!!!

I can't wait to see Pirates.. especially Johnny Depp.. Love him. Such great eye candy!!! I also want to see the Breakup.. again great eye candy with Vince Vaughn. I'll stop drooling now.
Adios!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Happy birthday Audra!!!!!!! :) Now don't go feeling bad about your age - I'm only starting to come around and you're supposed to be me beacon of hope! Is there a book for that? LOL! :) Love ya girl! Hope it's a great one!

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Happy Birthday Audra!! I'm hitting a milestone this year and feeling a bit like you. Hope you had a great day, and I'm so glad to know you! Take care!

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDRA!!!!!
From across the city, from me to you!
I hope you had an awesome day! :)
And an awesome one today!!!

Raji said...

Happy Birthday Audra. Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Audra! I hope you had a wonderful day. I always think of you as around the same age as me (27) if that makes you feel any better! LOL!