Friday, July 28, 2006

Headaches and Tag!

So I've been missing again! I have had a headache for the past 10 days... goes in stages, it will be gone and then in the evening it returns! Now at first I thought it was hormonal.. but then work has been so crazy so I thought maybe tension.... and the weather has been insane, tons of humidity.. so maybe that is it. Then it came to me that I've had these headaches since working out! So my OT and PT friends tweaked my neck a bit and it looks like my neck is all weird and that is causing the headaches. It does go away when I work out and then comes back shortly after. Hmmmmmm... a mystery. All I know is that it hurts and really I"m not a huge complainer. Ibuprofin is now my friend LOL and yes I plan on going to the doctor this week!

Work has been insane! Like I said the weather has been crazy and I'm sure the barametric (sp?) pressure may have something to do with this. Wednesday had to be the worst day I've ever had.. I got pooped on, puked on and almost every kid tantrumed that day. (And I wonder where the headaches come from!) But Thursday everything was back to normal.

Last Saturday I headed to Tucson for the night with my mom and aunt. They were raised there, so they like to go down and visit the "old hangout" spots! It was fun and can I just say I REALLY enjoyed sleeping in! We went and saw the movie "The Devil Wears Prada"... so stinkin cute! I really enjoyed it. I still need to go see Pirates.

Last but not least, AmyK tagged me!
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope.. my Dad was a police officer so I was too afraid to do anything to get in trouble!

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
No.. I get really quiet!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Probably in High School.. we lived in Colorado.. lots of snow!

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else if the bed is big enough. I don't like to be touched when sleeping and I need room to spread out!

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes! I love the show Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi Channel... so spooooooky!

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not really

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Who doesn't??? Of course he did!

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Jennifer and Vince is so much better than Brad!

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Only a tiny bit.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not that I can recall.. I live to sleep!

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like the fed-ex one with the caveman (I'm sure I know others but can't think of them ATM)

13. Who was your first love?
My very first love was Jerry Bumgarner in High School in Kansas. We broke up when my family moved away.. very traumatic for a 16 year old!

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?Yes, only if I have been waiting for more than 3 minutes

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Probably the Yankees, but I really dont' watch that much baseball.. too slow!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yep.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Not very often.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Work

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes, always.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing.

22. Do you like Sushi?
Only california rolls and avocado rolls

23. What do you wear to bed?
a t-shirt and a pair of shorts or pj pants

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Vince Vaughn

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not at the moment.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Mushrooms... I would rather have a root canal!

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Probably... but nothing horrible.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes by my brother once and I never picked on him again after that!

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?Yes.

I tag.. Mish (ohiotubagal) Tiffany, Mrs. S., Michelle and anyone else who wants to jump in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I sure hope that is the root of your headaches and that you get it taken care of! That barometric pressure thing is crazy, it's definitely playing havoc here too. Loved reading your tag list, it's so fun getting to know people better!