Friday, August 04, 2006

Scrapping!

So I actually got some scrapping done as well as some designing!!! Here are the LOs I got done:


(credits: sketch by Gina Miller, papers/elements from Jenn Wilson's Soho Sass Kit)


(credits: Laura Alpuche & Fee Jardine's Vintage Diva Kit)

Then I was feeling creative and went way overboard on my prize for the July Avatar challenge, but here it is:


Nothing too exciting to report lately. I start working 5 days a week again starting on the 14th. I'm really bummed about it. I'm so used to working only 3 days. But I know I will probably end up getting alot more done. I seem to do so much better with my time when I'm busy. When I have extra time, I seem to blow it all away. Definately better under pressure :)

So I won Robin's new Chase Kit!! See her blog for all the details :) I was so excited! The kit is very cool. I just love winning stuff. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's so cool. I know a lady and her job is just entering contests. She has won 3 cars, tons of TVs.. I don't know how many vacations and countless other little things! Crazy huh! That's probably why people like me never win, I dont' have the time or energy to submit 500 entries :) And with that I'm off! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

jane said...

congrats on winning the new kit!! i sooo love your layouts! that watermelon one is fabulous!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the kit - cool!
At least it's cooled down some at the moment! Should make working more a little easier!!!
Have a great day, Audra!

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts Audra!! I can't believe how big she is getting, congrats on Robin's kit!!

Robin said...

Love your pages girl! Glad you won too!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Love the layouts Audra...that sketch of Gina's is way cool. And thanks for the new kit. It's very fresh and fun! I aspire to have the design talents you have. :-)

Raji said...

Love the watermelon LO, it is very cute, great kit & congrats on winning Robin's kit.