Monday, May 28, 2007

My Anniversary!

Today Jeff and I have been married 3 years!! It's been a great trip so far :) And guess what he got me... a new lens and flash for my camera!! I was so excited. The flash is actually an early birthday gift :) The lens is a 70-300 mm f/4.5-5.6. It's huge and heavy, but so far takes some really cool pics. Here is a pic of some flowers I picked up yesterday at Costco:


I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day.. we have been so busy around here. (What else is new right??) It's officially summer, which means I only work 3 days a week for the next couple of months!!! YEAH!!! I can't stress enough how happy I am about this! I have so much to catch up on.. especially with the house. We still have a ton of boxes that need to be unpacked. I'm sure once that's done, I'll feel a bit more organized.

Our new house does NOT have a pool :( so we went to Target and got this fun little whale pool for Ellie. It has a little slide on it and it shoots water out the top. Ellie loves it! Here are some pics:




We might be heading over to a friends house for a BBQ later today.. not too sure yet. Other than that, nothing much planned. I do want to hit Old Navy though!! :) Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Cool gift.:) The pool is super cute, and so is Ellie! :D

Melinda said...

Happy anniversary Audra! what a fun looking pool!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good anniversary and what a cute pool that is!!

Meredith said...

Wow! Can your husband teach my husband about great gifts??? :) Love the little whale pool. Ellie is getting BIG! And she is soooo cute! :)