Friday, June 15, 2007

Time is flying by as usual!

I seriously don't know where the time is going?? I blink my eyes and we are half way through the month of June. Insane.

This weekend is Grab bag weekend! Head on over to HERE:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got a page scrapped last week:

(credits: Wildflowers kit by Beth Hesselberg of Scrapdish, stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman)

I'm officially only working 3 days a week now and I love it! My weeks are going by faster, I get to hang out with Ellie more and I feel like I'm starting to get caught up on a few things. I still have a TON of boxes to unpack. Todays mission: the closet So wish me luck!!! LOL

Are any of you watching Ghost Hunters???? I swear I love that show. I'm not a huge scary movie fan by any means, but this show creeps me out and I LOVE it! Everytime I watch it I get the chills! You can catch it on Wednesday nights on the Sci-Fi channel!

Ok off to drink my coffee! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I might have to watch that! I love that layout of Ellie!!