Monday, May 07, 2007

Spot Free!!

So Ellie is finally better and today I went back to work! It was hard getting out of bed but it was nice to be out of this house!! Ellie's fever went away on Saturday and slowly her spots are disappearing. Poor thing! She is also starting to eat more, so that's a great sign!

NSD was crazy! I bought kits just because they were on sale.. Now I'll add them to my collection of great kits that I haven't used yet! LOL I have all of these fun great LOs I want to do and somehow time is escaping me! Soon.....

Is it just me or is anyone else in shock that it's May already?? Where is this year going??? Only 3 more weeks left of school!! Yeah! I'm ready for the break!

Ok, lets discuss Grey's Anatomy. I'm so glad to see things are somewhat back to normal, but I have to express my feelings on a few things. First of all... what's up with them killing off her stepmom?? I didn't see that coming! I was so bummed! And McDreamy is being McJerky! Give me a break, I mean who looks at his girlfriend drinking with friends and walks away, especially after her own father slapped her?? I did like the other spin off show with Addison.. though I think it would have been better as a separate show.. does that make sense. And Ty Diggs... mmmmmmm cute! It really has a great cast and I think I'll like it. Does anyone know when it starts??

Ok off to watch Heroes.. which by the way is another excellent show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm glad Ellie is better!! And yes, May came way too quickly!

Robin said...

Glad to hear Ellie is doing better and things can be back to normal for you :) Grey's has been so much better lately, but that whole spinoff thing was a big distraction. I would have like it on its own!

I didn't know you watch Heroes too! It's one of my new faves! :)

CD said...

I found this blog through a google search labled JRA Blog. So I clicked on your site and saw that just recently you started having problems again after 12 years. After reading that I was like, wow, I hope that will happen for me too, just go away.
Anyway. I hope your new pain goes away again because I know how horrible JRA is (I have had it since I was very young too)
On a side note, I'm glad your daughter is better too, she's adorable. :)
On another side note. I love both Greys and Heroes, oh I'm very sad that the the last episode this season of Heroes is next week. What will I do on my Monday nights? Lol.
Good luck again with your arthritis coming back.
..CD..