Thursday, May 17, 2007

Arthritis Update

So I ended up getting into the rheumatologist early and wow what an exam! I ended up getting x-rays of my feet, ankles, knees, hips, pelvis, hands, and ankles... phew! That's a ton of radiation! LOL I'm still in a ton of pain and I have to say I'm becoming quite crabby!!! I have to wait until June 8th to go back and get the results and then they'll give me my "plan of care".. ugh! What makes me really crabby is that it is affecting my life.. does that make sense?? I can't bend my knees very easily to get down on the floor and I spend half my day with kids on the floor! Ok I'm done bitching!!

This weekend is grab bag weekend! Don't forget to head on over to My Digital Muse on Friday and Saturday!

Tonight is the finale of Grey's!! I can't wait!!! I'm sure I'll post my thoughts afterwards!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope the next appointment isn't too far off, and that the time goes quickly.

Unknown said...

Oh Audra, I'm sorry that you have to deal with all that pain. It really does affect your life, and no, you aren't bitching!! You are one of the most upbeat people I know! Hang in there!!r